AncestryDna Testing Kit



I was absolutely surprised by my DNA test results. I didn't know what to expect and it was so cool to learn new things about myself through the process! 

AncestryDNA Testing

AncestryDNA is the best way to learn about your ancestry. DNA testing allows you to explore the stories of your ancestors, and connect with them in ways that are impossible with other methods.

You can test for ethnicity, as well as family history (such as birthplaces), physical traits like eye color or hair color, and even health information such as diseases they may have had or certain genetic disorders they may pass on down through generations.

I was surprised about my DNA test results and learned new things about myself through the process!

I was surprised about my DNA test results and learned new things about myself through the process!

I had never done a DNA test before, so I was curious to see how much of my family history could be found in that little bit of saliva. After finishing up with AncestryDNA, I realized that there were many people who shared some traits with me—in particular, my mother's side of the family! We both have brown hair (although mine is darker), green eyes; however, not much else is similar between us besides those physical characteristics. So where did these similarities come from?

Conclusion

I thought it would be a fun and interesting way to learn about my family history. I was surprised about the results, but I learned some new things.  I will follow up when I get my results. 

Click link to get a kit to start your journey into your family history.  https://amzn.to/3XGvKeT



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Did you know you can buy groceries on Amazon using Food Stamps or EBT card?

Frederick Douglass: The Voice of Freedom and Equality

Heart Shaped Mini Waffle Maker