The Terrible Two's

Recently my son has started to get his independence.  With his new found liberties he has discovered the word no.  He climbs stairs, hides in dark rooms, plays in the toliet,  slides down stairs, jumps on chairs you name it.  When I tell him to stop he says "No".  What can I do to protect this Tasmanian devil from himself.  I feel he is too young for time out and not sure how to eliminate unwanted behaviors.  I'm Really not sure what form of discipline i should use with him because he is so young. As i am wrinting this blog my son is doing the harlem shake on my kitchen table.   Please post any suggestions you have that may help with my caseof the terrible two's.
  Ps I didn't find this in my manual I got with him when he was born.

www.kylunmedia.com
Guest Blogging

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Did you know you can buy groceries on Amazon using Food Stamps or EBT card?

Benjamin Banneker Black History Month

Heart Shaped Mini Waffle Maker